post.dateHeader/>

Glossy Box

February Glossy Box Unboxing


For my birthday, my sisters bought me a 12 month subscription to Glossy Box, which really was one of the best gifts ever. For those that don't know what Glossy Box is, it is a monthly subscription beauty box that has 5 products in. I've always wanted to subscribe but never have so I honestly couldn't wait to get my first box. Also the thought of receiving a box every month for a year just excites me beyond relief! 


So when I finally collected my package from the post office, I couldn't wait to rip it open and check out all the products inside. The box inside was such a lovely decorated Love Box with cute little words on the sides, top and base. I had such a big grin on my face as a open each layer and beyond excited to see what was underneath it all.






After taking a few (quite a lot) of photos of the unboxing process, I eventually got to the good stuff. The 5 products packaged in my box were a mascara, a razor, a lip and cheek cream, a lip butter and a mineral eyeshadow. As I've only just received it, I have yet to try out the products more but I have taken close ups and a swatch to show the products inside my box. I did expect some more beauty products and possibly nail products, just as that would be suited towards me.
However, I'm extremely happy with what I have received and eager to try them all out. 









I love the monthly subscription gift ideas as it such a great concept that brings so much excitement and joy! Since opening February's love box, I really cannot wait to see what March's box brings. I will make sure to take many pictures (maybe more of the products next time) and share all the amazing things I receive.
I want to say thanks to my very thoughtful sisters as well, as I really think this present is so well suited to me so:

Thank you <3


Also make sure to follow me on Bloglovin or subscribe to my blog so that you can read next week's unboxing post! I'd love to read all your comments as well such as subscriptions you guys have or even ones you've heard of, so leave them down below.

Love Anna x 

No comments:

Leave a comment