post.dateHeader/>

A must share

All Time Favourite - Make-Up Remover for Eyes


A product I need to highly recommend and also commend as a purchase that does what it says on the bottle is Nivea's Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover. I first came over this product in an advert and decided to try it out. I've always been on the search for a great mascara remover because waterproof mascara is the only type that will hold my lashes up but the downside is that it can be a pain to remove. 


Nivea have claimed that the remover dissolves even extreme waterproof mascara without rubbing and works due to the Cornflower Extract. It also protects sensitive eyelashes with its caring bi-phase formula and does not leave any unpleasant greasy residue. I was pretty much sold by the description!
But since I had previously tried many 'waterproof make-up removers' before that all claimed to be THE one that could do the best job, I had a biased opinion that it would not be all that. 

But I was wrong...

After shaking up the liquid and soaking two cotton pads for my eyes, I held it onto my eye make-up for about 5-10 seconds and as if by magic, one swipe and the majority of my make up had transferred onto the pad, I couldn't believe it! I tried it with all types of eye make-up to just make sure and it really is compatible with any product. As previously mentioned, many products will advertise themselves to the one that will do the job, however this only really does!
This make-up remover can honestly be called a holy grail. 

If you are a make-up wearer who uses anything fancy for the eyes, I seriously recommend this product. I cannot praise it enough for doing exactly what it claims to do. It also does not feel like chemical or anything harmful and importantly does not affect my contact lenses when I have those in. It is a super product and something I will continually have as one of my staples. It also makes me optimistic about Nivea's skincare range! 

Do you have any highly recommended products you like to go to?
Please let me know in the comments below!

Love Anna x







No comments:

Leave a comment