post.dateHeader/>

Costa's Seasonal Drinks

Costa's Christmas Drinks


I want to begin my post by firstly apologising for the lack of posts especially over the Christmas period. It has been so busy with family (as you all may know) so I hope you have all had an amazing festive period.
Something I've been meaning to blog about is my recent obsession with Costa's seasonal drinks! I first got hooked when I had a white hot chocolate last winter and when I heard their seasonal drinks were back I was excited to try all the different drinks. 

The festive range included:
White Hot Chocolate with Cherry Sauce
Brownie Hot Chocolate
Black Forest Hot Chocolate
Orange Hot Chocolate
Hot Spiced Apple

Even though I can't really drink milk, I have the soy versions and it's been the best! So glad that they can make soy versions because this means I can enjoy them without reacting badly to the milk. It's also been very fun going for Costa runs with my boyfriend who loves to drink lattes and especially because I don't usually get hot drinks out, its been extra special.
The cute cups are an additional bonus because they are so fitting for Christmas.


The Reindeer Cup



The Snowman Cup


The Santa Cup


Hot Spiced Apple



Orange Hot Chocolate



The flavours are just so delicious and because I loved them all I don't think I could pick a favourite! So if they are still around and you fancy a warm drink, make sure to try one. I promise you won't regret it! I'm definitely going to be sad when they go, however having them only at Christmas, makes them that extra special. 

Have you tried Costa's seasonal drinks? Which ones are your favourite?



Love Anna x



No comments:

Leave a comment