post.dateHeader/>

Favourite Fragrance

My Fragrance


I absolutely love perfumes but it does take me a while to find THE one scent I like. So usually discovering new favourites involves many trips to the fragrance counters and leaving with strips of samples. 
I did come across one a long time ago that I really liked but I could never find it in any stores and if by chance...whilst taking a trip to Bicester Village, I noticed it! 

It is the Incanto Charms perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo and the smell is just my abolsute favourite. Especially for days when I'm feeling a little more fancier, I like to wear it but even for a day at work, I spritz a little over me and it lasts. 

Another bonus with this perfume is that the bottle is so pretty! 



What is your current favourite perfume? 

Love Anna x

No comments:

Leave a comment