post.dateHeader/>

A Bit About Myself

Hello! Welcome to my new blog 'The Laife Journal'


Being new to this whole blogging world, I want to begin my page with a little about myself. I am 22 years old and a just turned psychology graduate from University of Sheffield. I am Chinese but was born and grew up in the UK.


I am lucky enough to have an extremely talented friend, Philippa, who has motivated me to start blogging and additionally offered to help design and start up my own page. I am so happy and honoured to have Cocoskies's watercolour art piece, designed espeically for me, as my header so please do check out her other amazing drawings on her blog.


As for my blog, I intend to leisurely add many pictures and information from all kinds of things from my life such as places I travel to, things I do, eat and buy and everything else in between. I want it to be an area filled with bright and colourful photographs that usually remain hidden away and write about all the wonderful things that I am fortunate enough to experience.


I hope that whoever reads it, will be inspired and motivated to go out into the world, try new things and enjoy life to the fullest. Equally I love taking time to read other people's pages and look at pictures, so please do link me to your own blogs and recommendations or email me: annalai788@googlemail.com


Love Anna x

4 comments:

  1. Hey Anna! Looking forward to more of your posts! :)

    Joyce xx

    www.fairysocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Joyce =3 all thanks to your talented sister, I was able to do this! hehe
      Loving your blog too =D hehe

      Delete
  2. Woooo!!! The blog is here :D love catching up on life via all of ur fab posts :D xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you love catching up through my posts! Can't wait to post more for you =]

      Anna, thelaifejournal.com Xxxxxxxxxxx

      Delete