post.dateHeader/>

Carluccio's, Bicester Village

Lunch at Carluccio's




It's been very hectic and busy at home recently and therefore as a end of week treat, we went to Carluccio's in Bicester Village for lunch. It was an excuse to dress up a little and Christmas in Bicester Village is always one of my favourite things (and not because of the crazy amount of people that visit!) but because of all the decorations and lights.

The interior deco in Carluccio's literally made me feel like I have been showered in Christmas spirit! Despite the fact that there is still a while till Christmas arrives, it was nice to be all dressed up and having warm meals in the warmth.

It has been a while since I went to Carluccio's as we usually lunch at Villandry, so I decided to take some photos of all the pretty and yummy foods and share them on my blog!


Nibbles: Bread Tin with Balsamic Vinegar and Oil




Starter: Fried Mushroom Risotto Balls with Tomato Balls

Starter: Fettucce Al Tartufo (Egg Pasta with Truffle and Butter Sauce)



My starter and main meal complemented each other so well. The risotto balls starter was very delicious and not too filling. Then despite the fact that my main was quite small in size, it had a heavy taste, which meant the portion was perfect!
Even though I have such a sweet tooth, I decided to be good and pass on dessert (something I'm regretting right now!).

I always love spending time with my family and eating so the afternoon was absolutely perfect! 


Have you been to Bicester Village? and Are you all looking forward to the Christmas period? Please do share any recommendations for good lunch places to visit! I would love to try out new and old places. 

Love Anna x




10 comments:

  1. Those risotto balls look amazing! Also omg I want that pasta right now haha! So jealous :P

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They tasted absolutely delicious as well! You should definitely try them out =]

      Love Anna, The Laife Journal x

      Delete
  2. Food looks so great and the place as well! Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! I love sharing all the amazing places there are and love reading about them too <3

      Love Anna, The Laife Journal x

      Delete
  3. Hi! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can check it out here: http://thatbrownchic.blogspot.com/2014/11/liebster-award.html
    Your blog is AMAZING! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet! Thank you, I'll definitely go and check it out!

      Love Anna, The Laife Journal x

      Delete
  4. I LOVE Carluccio's their raspberry and passion fruit Eton mess is amaaazing!

    Heather x
    http://heatherrrrm.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, that sounds so delicious! I should have never skipped out on dessert! I'll make sure to try it next time I'm there =]

      Love Anna, The Laife Journal x

      Delete
  5. The pasta in your dish looks glorious. I work at a spaghetti restaurant, and our pastas never really look as presentable as your dish does (or maybe I've worked here for too long...). Also, bread paired with balsamic vinegar and oil is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Which restaurant do you work in? Haha sometimes it's nice to go try other places, to find out how things are done differently and in return it can inspire you =] Yes! It's definitely a simple classic

      Love Anna, The Laife Journal x

      Delete