post.dateHeader/>

John Lewis Christmas Advert

John Lewis Christmas Advert



So the new John Lewis advert has just come out and first watching it, I literally shed a tear <3! My favourite John Lewis Christmas advert is the one in 2011, with the little boy who is dying to give his parents their Christmas present. Whilst that still remains my favourite, this year's is just too cute. It reinforces the need for some Christmas love and gets me so excited for the festive spirit!! Hopefully everyone who watches it remembers how important love is <3 

The festive period is fast approaching and soon we'll all be crazy shopping away and blogging like mad to share all our present and Christmas ideas! Even though I never respond too well to the cold, I can't wait for all the frosty cold, merry and joyful feel =D! I've even started mentally planning winter outfits and purchasing some perfect Christmas pieces. So I'll be definitely bringing the festive spirit to my blog and posting lots about winter and Christmas, such as what I get up to and what I've bought! So make sure to check it all out <3

I also can't wait to see all your posts with regards to Christmas and getting inspiration from your present ideas (always something I really get stuck on!) So please do link me to any posts that you have and I'll make sure to stop by your blog!

Wishing you all the love for this upcoming Christmas!!

Love Anna x

4 comments:

  1. I was going to watch this video earlier today, but definitely going to check it out now :) Can't wait for your Xmas blogs!

    http://asktiny.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I hope you liked it as much as I did! I can't wait for Christmas purchases ^^

      Love Anna, The Laife Journal x

      Delete
  2. Just creashed into your blog and I really love it!
    I would really appreciated, if we could follow each other on BL and GFC!
    Just started following you, Waiting for you to follow back :)
    xoxo Colli // my little blog - tobeyoutiful // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking out my blog =]
      I have just been on your amazing blog too and followed you back =]

      Love Anna, The Laife Journal x

      Delete