post.dateHeader/>

October Wishlist

October Wishlist 


It's October time and my first wishlist compilation! Particularly because it's been a while since I updated my make-up collection or bought new products, my October Wishlist mainly consists of make-up that I'd just love especially as Autumn kicks in.

1. Real Techniques Retractable Brushes: Kabuki Brush (Boots, £11.99) and Bronzer Brush (Boots, £13.99)

Recently, I've been rediscovering my love for bronzers and blushes and since I travel around a lot, these retractable brushes would be perfect for my make-up bag. I also love how the kabuki one is also an angled brush, as this makes it great for applying blushes and powders on the cheekbones.

2. Seventeen Cheek Stamp Blush Shades: Stare Struck and Bashful (Boots, £4.99)

The weather is getting colder and it can really drain the colour out of our cheeks, so therefore I've been very obsessed with adding a little bit of colour into my cheeks. One of my favourite products is the Seventeen Cheek Stamp and I currently have it in the shade 'The Cheek Of It' (Click Here to read my previous review on it). I've always wanted to purchase more of them though and since reading some reviews, I'm very keen on trying the shades 'Stare Struck' and 'Bashful' as they are very subtle and warm colours.

3. Nars Blush in Shade: Orgasm (Nars Cosmetics, £22.50)

I've always wanted this blusher, the shade is a perfect colour and it has a little shimmer to add some glow to the cheeks. It would be perfect for adding some warm tones to the face and would compliment some bold and daring red lips. It also happens to be Nars' most popular blusher shade, so obviously everyone else is loving this product as well! Definitely want to get my hands on one.

4. L'Oreal Color Riche Collection Privee in Shade: Eva's Barely Golden (Boots, £8.19)
L'Oreal Color Riche Collection Pure Reds in Shades: Julianne's and Blake's Pure Red (Boots, £6.99)


I came across these L'Oreal lipsticks as I wandered through Boots and since I've always been very cautious with lipsticks, I didn't buy one of my visit. However I've been in a very daring and stepping-outside-my-comfort-zone mood (led me to creating this blog!) and so I'd love to try the Pure Reds collection. I swatched Julianne and Blake's edition and absolutely loved the colours, they are so rich and soft to apply. I feel a red lippy would work well in the autumn season as well as a nude such as Eva's Barely Golden, for a more calm and mild look.

Comment down below if you have these products and what you think of them. Also let me know what's on your October Wishlists!

Love Anna x





No comments:

Leave a comment