post.dateHeader/>

Organix Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco

Organix Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco Review


I've always wanted to try argan oil in my hair, especially since I have very dry ends that can feel very prickly.  So I picked up the OGX Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco (100ml) from Superdrug for £6.99. It claims to 'penetrate the hair shaft restoring shine and softness while helping to strength and create soft, seductive and silky perfection'. 

I applied the argan oil to my towel-dried hair ever other day and I did this for about 2 weeks. During those 2 weeks, I felt and noticed a great difference. I love how my hair felt and smelt after I used this product and it was not too greasy that it made my hair look unkempt. It's not too oily that it just sits on your hair. Once applied it will slowly penetrate into your hair and it feels so natural after a while. After using it for several weeks, my hair just seemed to be so much healthier and it does not feel as bristly and bushy at the ends. 


I really recommend this product for people who need to rehydrate their hair and for people who just need to pamper their tresses. I think that for £6.99 it is a fast and inexpensive way to soften and treat hair. The product smells and feels amazing and the cute little bottle makes it easy for storing and travelling around with. I'll definitely repurchase this product if I don't find another hair oil that does a better job!

Rating: 4.5/5

Have you ever tried any hair oils? Which specific ones have worked for you? I would love to hear your personal reviews and opinions on different brands!


Love Anna x

6 comments:

  1. I've never tried this product, but I'm definitely interested in trying it now. Especially since it's a drugstore brand and it's more affordable. My favorite hair oil though is Agave Healing Oil, which I think you can get at Sephora. It's super light weight and has a nice, fresh scent. It's a bit more pricey, but I've found it to work well with my hair.

    xoxo Kimberly
    wwww.kimberlyloveless.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that my review has interested you! Thank you for sharing your favourite hair oil product, definitely going to check that out and see if someone can purchase it for me in Sephora! Thank you =]

      Love Anna, The Laife Journal x

      Delete
  2. I've always been tempted to try this!!!! I have really dry and wavy hair and I thought this might help. Don't they also carry the coconut one as well? Gotta go try this now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really must give it a try! I saw the coconut oil and have been waiting to get my hands on it. I'll definitely make sure to review it if I ever do get to try it =]

      Love Anna, The Laife Journal x

      Delete
  3. Best ever post for enhancing our beauty and i became regular reader of our blog. Keep useful posting like this. Also try these websites Salon Services | Home Salon Services | Facial Salon Services

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your blog post.Thanks Again.

    face mask for acne Pakistan
    face mask for acne Pakistan

    ReplyDelete